1. Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. Discrepancies, or damaged goods claims, must be made within 10 days of product receipt.
2. Returns will be accepted up to 10 days from date of customer receipt. After 10 days, all returns will have a 20% restocking charge. No returns will be accepted after 60 days. Due to the sanitary standard of medical products, any item that has been used OR has been stored in an unclean way may not be returned unless defective.
3. Prior to shipping the merchandise back to Brownmed, please call (877) 853-5518 for a Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) number. This authorization number must appear on all paperwork accompanying the shipment.
4. All returns, except for defective merchandise or errors in shipping by Brownmed, must be returned to Brownmed, freight prepaid.
5. Credit will be issued on account upon receipt, inspection and acceptance of the product at Brownmed. Product that has been damaged or cannot be restocked will not be accepted.